Palo Alto General Dentistry
A Holistic Approach to Dental Care
Caring for your oral health also offers benefits for your general health, as poor oral health has been linked to serious health problems. At Phillip Fletcher DDS, we take a holistic approach with preventative care and general dentistry in Palo Alto to keep your teeth and gums healthy and reduce the risk of developing serious dental health problems.
Please contact our office today at (650) 456-7872 for quality dental care in Palo Alto.
Detailed Exams for New Patients
We provide detailed new patient exams that look at every aspect of your oral health. We gather a lot of information and records in our detailed examinations to get a clear picture of your overall oral health. Based on the results of the exam, we can recommend services for general dentistry in Palo Alto that are most suited to preserving and restoring your oral health.
Regular dental visits are recommended, so we can monitor your oral health, look for signs of tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, and other oral health problems. This allows us to detect problems early when they are easier to treat and prevents further tooth decay or damage.
Services in General Dentistry
We believe that prevention and minimal intervention are in the best interests of the patient. We start with thorough exams to assess your overall oral health and offer treatments to help prevent oral health problems and correct issues that may arise.
We help preserve and restore dental health with:
- Professional Dental Cleanings – Regular cleanings reduce plaque and tartar buildup to prevent cavities, tooth decay, and gum disease
- Dental Exams – Comprehensive visual exams and x-rays to detect oral health problems
- Preventative Treatments – Fluoride treatments and sealants help protect your teeth from decay
- Restorative Procedures – Decayed, damaged, or missing teeth can be restored with tooth-colored fillings, dentures, bridges, crowns, and other restorations
- Cosmetic Procedures – Improve your smile with teeth whitening, bonding, porcelain veneers, and more
Based on what is found during your examination, we will make recommendations for treatment, and we always treat our patients how we want to be treated. We take the time to explain the options and provide the information you need to make the best decision for your oral health care. We always recommend the most effective treatments but do not pressure our patients.
If you are looking for a general dentist to provide quality care for all your oral health needs, please call (650) 456-7872 to arrange an appointment.
I Felt Completely Safe- Joanna H.
You Are the Priority- Wendell S.
Completely Pain Free- Simon B.